Obtaining The Rajuk Approval
RAJUK Approval for Building Plan
Here’s What You Need to Do
Constructing a building in Dhaka city requires the permission of the govt before initiating the building process. In Dhaka city, the Rajdhani Unnayan Kartripakkha also referred to as RAJUK is that the authority to grant such permission. If you’re trying to urge RAJUK approval for a building plan, there are some important steps that you simply should take beforehand.
This process are often time-consuming because it involves many administrative works, however, you’ll save some time if you follow this guideline below:
Steps to urge RAJUK Approval
Town Planning Clearance
Fill out the appliance of city planning Clearance and submit it for Land Use Clearance supported RAJUK city planning in several locations of Dhaka Metropolitan city. As an applicant, you’ll need:
- 3 copies of application forms signed by you.
- 3 copies of 15cm x 20 cm survey map displaying site map plan, in mouza map of location signed by you.
- Receipt of the mandatory Government fee deposit.
After completing this, RAJUK will conduct a site inspection and a report based on the site information will be added to the Town Planning section.
- Area of the land
- Land use within a 250meter radius of the property
- Name and width of the closest main road
- Name and width of nearest street joining the plot
- Existence of any main road, station market, river terminal, airport, etc. within 250m of the plot.
- Average road benchmark elevation
- Land use around north, south, east, west sides of the land
The Town Planner will analyze the report and grant you a 24-month period for you to submit the building decide to RAJUK. However, if the Town planner finds your project is special on a broader scale, you’ve got to submit additional documents for clearance.
Town Planner will analyze and permit with a 2-year validity for plan submission, almost like the traditional projects. If the plan consists of a building longer than 33-meter height, clearance from 10 more authorities is required.
After receiving all the necessary clearances, you have to submit another application to the committee/ concerned officer of RAJUK along with the required fee. You have to fill up the application form with the required information. Make sure you have all the additional documents prepared to attach to the form.
The application requires the following data:
- Name of applicant
- Present address
- Type of use of the proposed building
- Details of proposed land with the area
- Details of the type of use with area
- Measurements of plot in all four sides with the location of North, South, East, West in meters
- The total floor area of the proposed project
- Number of apartments per floor for residential properties
- Number of floors above the plinth
- Basement covered with the percentage of land area
- The floor area of different types of use
- Width of adjacent roads in the front, rear, left, and right side
- Details of the existing structure if present
- Set back length in meters on the front, rear, left, and right side.
The required documents are:
- Deed of land
- Allotment Deed, if allotted by Government
- Receipt of payment of the fee
- FAR calculation
- Documents and drawings as per requirement
- Land Town Planning clearance
- Special project clearance, if required
- Indemnity Bond, if required
- Soil test report, if required
- Required plan, elevation, section
- No objection certificate from other departments, if required
After the submission, an office will inspect the site and prepare a detailed report for the authority. Upon finding the requirements are fulfilled, the ‘Building Construction’ committee of RAJUK will approve the plan and deliver it to you with a detailed number and reference.
Building construction has to maintain some rules and regulations. So for your safety and convenience Innovo Steel’s expert team always here to help you out.
Speak to an INNOVO steel framing consultant. Let their wealth of
data and knowledge guide you in RAJUK Approval for Building Plan.